By Satinder Ahuja
- Provides a manageable reference, describing the state–of–knowledge on assets of arsenic illness in floor water, which impacts approximately a hundred million humans worldwide.
- With contributions from world–renowned specialists within the box, this e-book explores advancements within the shipping kinetics, detection, dimension, seasonal biking, accumulation, geochemistry, elimination, and toxicology of arsenic.
- Includes compelling case reports describing how arsenic illness happens and the devastating results at the humans and surroundings suffering from it.
--This textual content refers back to the Hardcover edition.
Read or Download Arsenic Contamination of Groundwater: Mechanism, Analysis, and Remediation PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
This e-book offers an summary of the numerical information research and sign therapy ideas which are utilized in chromatography and comparable separation strategies. Emphasis is given to the outline of the symmetrical and asymmetrical chromatographic height form types. either theoretical and empirical types are mentioned.
The second one variation of this guide concentrates at the research of steroids in organic fluids. It bargains research of low degrees of steroid analytes in organic fluids. This re-creation additionally offers an additional bankruptcy on pharmaceutical facets of steroid research. insurance information spectroscopic and different equipment, together with UV and IR absorption spectroscopy, NMR spectroscopy, mass spectrometry, X-ray diffraction, chromatography and immunoassay of steroids.
Analytical nanoscience and nanotechnology is a turning out to be subject that's anticipated to have an outstanding influence within the box of analytical chemistry. a number of the unprecedented houses of gold nanoparticles cause them to compatible for various analytical functions and those functions permit extrapolations for his or her use in different fields to boot.
This booklet describes the basic options, the newest advancements and the outlook of the sector of nanozymes (i. e. , the catalytic nanomaterials with enzymatic characteristics). As considered one of today’s most fun fields, nanozyme examine lies on the interface of chemistry, biology, fabrics technological know-how and nanotechnology.
- Fatty Acids: Chemistry, Synthesis, and Applications
- Analytical Chemistry
- Capillary Electrochromatography (Journal of Chromatography Library)
- Analytical Methods in Combinatorial Chemistry, Second Edition (Critical Reviews in Combinatorial Chemistry)
- Archaeological Chemistry (RSC Paperbacks)
Extra info for Arsenic Contamination of Groundwater: Mechanism, Analysis, and Remediation
Arsenic Contamination of Groundwater: Mechanism, Analysis, and Remediation by Satinder Ahuja